Monday 12 October 2015

Running Away Book

Last week we were given a day project to make a story book on the theme of "running away" which had to have a ladder on page 4. Using these limitations I decided to do quite a simple but surreal snakes and ladders type thing with a character running away from a snake but not quite escaping it.




As it was just a day project I kept the drawing style really simple to make it as clear as possible. Even with that there is a bit of ambiguity in the story at the end - originally I intended that the character was sleeping in the chair and the snake was ready to attack but the way I drew it it ended up looking quite friendly so I guess it's up to the viewer to decide. All in all an enjoyable project and not bad for a days work.






No comments:

Post a Comment